See Below for a Link to the Ingersoll Rotary Club Annual Easter Egg Hunt Facebook Page
The Facebook page opens in a new window.
After you use the Facebook page, you
can simply close the window (click the red X in the top right corner of the
screen) to return to EasterEggHuntsAndEasterEvents.org.
Here are some pages and recipes you might like:
The history of the Easter egg
How to make your own natural organic Easter Egg dye!
How to hard boil eggs
History of Easter egg hunts,
The origin of the Easter Bunny!
how to blow (or empty) an egg.
Finally, you will probably also like our sister websites, which help you
find pick-your-own farms to go pick strawberries, blueberries, apples, etc. in your local area!
- Where to find Pick Your Own strawberry and blueberry farms near you!
- How to make strawberry jam
- How to make berry jams without sugar
- How to make Fig jam
- How to make Applesauce
Ice cream, gelato and sorbet
- How to make Apple butter
How to make Apple bread
- How to make a Pumpkin pie from a real fresh pumpkin (hint: it's EASY)
Pumpkin cheesecake recipe - unbelievably good!
- Jam and jelly
directions and recipes
- Jam and jelly questions and answers
- Canning - anything
that can be safely canned at home!
- Juices: Canning
fruit and vegetable juices
- Pie fillings
- Sauces, Salsas, Syrups, Fruit Butters and Chutneys
Soups - canning vegetable and meat soups at home (see
this page for tomato soup)
- Pickling - more
than just cucumbers
- Drying / food