See Below for a Link to the First Baptist Church of Ponchatoula Easter Extravaganza Facebook Page
The Facebook page opens in a new window.
After you use the Facebook page, you
can simply close the window (click the red X in the top right corner of the
screen) to return to EasterEggHuntsAndEasterEvents.org.
Help me keep this accurate:
[If the the page that comes up is wrong, broken or gone, hit the BACK key and then
Click here to report it!]
[Then after reporting it, click here to find the new page in Google]
Have your own backyard Easter egg hunt with no work!
Prefilled Easter eggs; just scatter them and call the kids!
Related Fun and Information
- The history of the Easter egg
- How to make your own natural organic Easter Egg dye!
- How to hard boil eggs
- History of Easter egg hunts,
- The origin of the Easter Bunny!
- how to blow (or empty) an egg.
Finally, you will probably also like our sister websites, which help you
find pick-your-own farms to go pick strawberries, blueberries, apples, etc. in your local area!
- Where to find Pick Your Own strawberry and blueberry farms near you!
- How to make strawberry jam
- How to make berry jams without sugar
- How to make Fig jam
- How to make Applesauce
- Ice cream, gelato and sorbet
- How to make Apple butter
- How to make Apple bread
- How to make a Pumpkin pie from a real fresh pumpkin(hint: it's EASY)
- Pumpkin cheesecake recipe - unbelievably good!
- Jam and jelly
directions and recipes
- Jam and jelly questions and answers
- Canning - anything
that can be safely canned at home!
- Juices: Canning
fruit and vegetable juices
- Pie fillings
- Sauces, Salsas, Syrups, Fruit Butters and Chutneys
Soups - canning vegetable and meat soups at home (see
this page for tomato soup)
- Pickling - more
than just cucumbers
- Drying / food